Emporia Area Local Food Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarifying Dates for Upcoming Events

2 posters

Go down

Clarifying Dates for Upcoming Events Empty Clarifying Dates for Upcoming Events

Post  Admin Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Dates for the recent posts about classes and workshops are found by clicking on the Calendar link under the Emporia Area Local Food Network heading. Click on "Search" to find the month and date of upcoming events. When posting events directly to the calendar, the Upcoming Events forum automatically posts the information there, but without the dates given. To remedy this, please add the date onto the end of the "title" of your post. Example: Emporia Farmers' Market - Sat. Oct. 24
It seems redundant, but it works, and makes it clear to the readers. If you attempt to delete a post from the Upcoming Events forum, it automatically deletes it off the calendar. I'll try to catch problems as they come through, but if you'll add the date onto each post at the end of the title, you'll save me lots of time.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://ealfn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clarifying Dates for Upcoming Events Empty mea culpa

Post  tlcfh Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 am

Boy am I sorry I did all that. I was trying to post just to the calendar, that people could click on the dates and get the specifics for that day.
I don't think it really does any of us that much good to have a big long list of events. I'd delete them from this events list if I knew how.
I'm really sorry about this. It took me long enough to get all 42 market days posted, and now I need to go in and add dates to the list? In my spare time? Arrggghhhh.

tlcfh

Back to top Go down