Emporia Area Local Food Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome aboard! Empty Welcome aboard!

Post  Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Welcome to the Emporia Area Local Food Network forum. Information, resources, contacts, and connections about locally raised foods in Emporia and surrounding communities are awaiting your discovery.

It's simple to get started. Click on Register under the top heading, then provide an on-line username, your e-mail address, and a password of your choosing. Log in and browse the forum, and discover what great foods and great folks are in your own backyard. Ask questions, start a discussion, post links to resources, or participate in a poll.

We expect this forum to be an informational resource and on-line tool for building community and bringing back the food dollars into the local economy. Producers and consumers can find each other here. Serving a 45 mile radius around Emporia, Kansas.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://ealfn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome aboard! Empty Re: Welcome aboard!

Post  tlcfh Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I love this forum.... I can't wait to see discussion under all those headings down there.

Now... How do we post things to the calendar? Does it need to go through the administrator? And I guess that's you, John, isn't it?

tlcfh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum